Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: 421955
Category: Administrative & Clerical
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Human Resources
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Responsible for providing administrative and office support for an extremely large department or providing support for multiple department managers and/or department directors. Duties include answering the telephone, fielding calls, greeting and directing customers in a professional manner, and a wide variety of general office duties and special projects. Position may supervise other administrative and clerical support staff for a department or departments. This position performs advanced computer skills. Maintains a thorough understanding of the content of each director's job and overall department operations.
– Require three (3) years of secretarial experience.
– Prefer ability to work independently and shift priorities with flexibility.
– Prefer ability to coordinate a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
– Prefer ability to communicate in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing; strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
– Prefer demonstrated competency in commonly used computer applications and office equipment, including Intranet and Internet.
– Prefer professional secretary certification (CPS) or an Associate degree.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate