Job ID: 421653
Category: Nursing Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Cardiac Prog/Cardiac Acute
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
– Require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within six (6) months of hire for experienced RN or one (1) year for new graduate, and maintain throughout employment.
– Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
– Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
– Require successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia test within ninety (90) days of employment.
– Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
Bachelor of Science Nursing
Night shift 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM