Clinical Care Coordinator I – FPG
Job ID: 420042
Category: Physician Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: FPG Administration
Facility: SMH Physicians Services, Inc.
The Clinical Care Coordinator I assists in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a physician or licensed provider. The Clinical Care Coordinator I may be a CMA, RMA or certified EMT who demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population.
– Require current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants or by the National Healthcare Association (NHA), a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by the American Society of Medical Technologists (ASMT) or National Allied Health Test Registry (NAHTR), or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), or a certified EMT.
– Prefer one (1) year of clinical experience in an outpatient physicians office practice.
– Prefer experience with electronic practice management and electronic health record programs.
– Prefer the ability to demonstrate self-direction and initiative.
– Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent