Job ID: 420031
Category: Clinical Support & Procedural
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Cardiology (Invasive)
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Performs cardiovascular procedures in the Invasive Cardiology Department under the supervision of the Cardiologist and/or Electrophysiologist at a level not requiring constant supervision of the technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment. Assumes responsibility for designated Lab and any procedures performed in that Lab as required. Responsible for basic patient care and quality customer service.
– Require Registered Cardiovascular Technologist (RCIS and/or RCES), Radiological Tech (Registered) CV, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RCIS), LPNII (RCIS) or RN (RCIS).
– Require current licensure or registration in the state of Florida (excluding CVT) (through C.C.I.).
– Require current BLS and ACLS within ninety (90) days of date of hire.
– Require that CVTs working in the Cardiac Cath Lab must take call. They must be available to be contacted and report to work within thirty (30) minutes.
– Prefer a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab in which two (2) years must have been in an interventional Cath Lab.
– Prefer a basic knowledge of hospital computer applications.
– Prefer the ability to float to EP Lab or Peripheral Lab.