Provider Retention Integ Spec
Job ID: 419820
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: FPG Administration
Facility: SMH Physicians Services, Inc.
The Provider Retention and Integration Specialist is responsible for the successful integration/coordination, growth and retention of incoming First Physicians Group physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals into the Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System (SMHCS).
This includes but is not limited to: facilitating tours of the facility/campus and referring providers for new hires, working in collaboration with both FPG administration and SMH’s Strategy/Business Development and Planning department on business development, marketing and market share target analysis and provider onboarding. Manages and grows key provider relationships to ensure retention and engagement.
Reports directly to First Physicians Group Executive Director, and keeps FPG Leadership Team informed and up-to-date on business and strategy on a regular basis.
Position requires local travel in the Sarasota/Manatee area.
Successful candidate should have knowledge of local Sarasota/Manatee market.
Minimum hourly rate is $23.60
– Require bachelor's degree in management, health care administration, communication, marketing, psychology or related filed. Recent and direct experience working in a communication/marketing position within a healthcare environment may substitute for required degree on a year by year basis.
– Require two (2) years of experience working in a healthcare related industry.
– Prefer outstanding interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal skills.
– Prefer demonstrated skills in persuasive communication, leadership and relationship-building.
– Prefer ability to effectively work with and through providers and other personnel in all levels in a cooperative and collaborative manner in order to improve provider satisfaction and retention.
– Prefer experience working in a physician office setting.
– Prefer proactive, self-starter with upbeat and positive attitude.
– Prefer demonstrated ability to make decisions quickly and objectively.