Labor and Delivery – Registered Nurse PRN Plan 2
Job ID: 427794
Category: Nursing Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Delivery Room
Facility: Sarasota Memorial – Main Campus
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
– Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
– Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
– Require Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification within 90 days of hire.
– Require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification within 120 days of hire.
– Require any OB/Neonatal Certifications obtained during employment will be maintained during the remainder of employment. These include but are not limited to: Electronic Fetal Monitoring Certification, Maternal-Newborn Nursing Certification, Low Risk Neonatal Certification, any Lactation Certification.
– Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Bachelor of Science Nursing