Centralized Care Coord I
Job ID: 427143
Category: Physician Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: OP Physical Medicine and Rehab
Facility: Sarasota Memorial – Main Campus
Establishes relationships with patients to provide support, encouragement, and counseling by telephone for patients who are struggling to meet chronic condition treatment goals. Provide this support through motivational interviewing, education and linking patients with applicable community assistance. Maintains strong working relationships and open communication channels with the Clinical Care Coordinator, assists in outpatient rehab clinics as needed.
– Require three (3) years of healthcare experience in a physician office setting or hospital outpatient clinic.
– Prefer previous supervisory experience.
– Prefer demonstrated effective leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center based management.
– Prefer demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, strong communication skills at all levels, ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through on the solution, knowledge of third party payers.
– Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic health record.
– Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
– Prefer the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining proficiency and efficiency.
– Prefer demonstrated professional and caring attitude to patients, co-workers, and all customers of the organization.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
NEW Physical Medicine & Rehab Clinic at the Rehabilitation Pavilion
Hours may increase as clinic grows