Admissions Coord – Rehab PRN
Job ID: 427142
Category: Nursing Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Inpatient Rehab Facility (IRF)
Facility: Sarasota Memorial – Main Campus
Assesses patients to determine the appropriate level of post acute care services within CMS/payor guidelines and reviews the options with the patient and/or designated representatives. Gathers and communicates significant referral information to appropriate staff within the continuum to promote continuity of care post acute discharge. Responsible for all referral data collection, input and analysis. Responsible for referral development from hospitals, skilled nursing care centers, and assisted living facilities. Responsible for supporting the referral development goals for the post acute continuum and to educate/liaison with physicians, physician office staff, case managers and social workers to facilitate the patients discharge process. Responsible for growing the post acute business and developing positive and effective relationships within the community, facilities and other liaisons.
– Require current Florida licensure in a clinical professional healthcare (i.e., RN, PT, OT SLP) field.
– Require a minimum of five (5) years clinical experience in related discipline.
– Prefer Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. marketing, healthcare administration, communications, HR or Business).
– Prefer demonstrated knowledge of commonly used computer applications (i.e., Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
– Prefer demonstrated people and customer service skills.
– Prefer demonstrated organization, communication and presentation skills.