Mechanic (outside team)
Job ID: 425467
Category: Facilities Management
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Facilities Management
Facility: Hospital Corporate Division
Performs without assistance the troubleshooting of complex hospital systems including elevator recalls and general maintenance/repairs, and has a working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to healthcare industry.
– Require three (3) years of experience, preferably in large plant operations.
– Require knowledge of materials, lubricants, hydraulics, pneumatics, and gear/belt drives.
– Require the ability to read/understand prints/diagrams for buildings and equipment.
– Prefer the ability to read schematics and blueprints.
– Prefer the ability to perform minor repairs and maintenance in plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, and general maintenance without supervision.
– Prefer familiarity with computers and related software (Windows Operating Systems).
– Prefer familiarity with codes applicable to field and industry.
– Prefer proficiency in written and verbal communication.
– Prefer working knowledge of hand tools pertinent to trade(s).
– Prefer the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Florida Drivers License
Valid Driver's License
Clear Level 2 clearance required (will be coordinated through HR dept.)
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate