Clinical Care Coordinator I
Job ID: 425397
Category: Physician Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Pediatrics at Lakewood Ranch
Facility: SMH Physicians Services, Inc.
The Clinical Care Coordinator I assists in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a physician or licensed provider. The Clinical Care Coordinator I may be a CMA, RMA or certified EMT who demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population.
– Require current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), or National Healthcare Association (NHA), or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT); a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by the American Medical Technologists (AMT); or a certified EMT.
– Prefer one (1) year of clinical experience in an outpatient physician’s office practice.
– Prefer experience with electronic practice management and electronic health record programs.
– Prefer the ability to demonstrate self-direction and initiative.
– Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate