Screener/Supply Transporter PRN Day Shift
Job ID: 424784
Category: Customer & Patient Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: COVID-19 Labor Pool ONLY
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Welcomes patients, guests and staff to the property, creating a warm and welcoming arrival and departure experience. Responsible for doing safety checks for all individuals coming into the facility. Replenishes supplies to all set entrances and units as needed.
– Require availability for weekends, early mornings, holidays and other shifts.
– Prefer the ability to provide wayfinding guidance and direction.
– Prefer the ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
– Prefer the ability to work well with others and adjust to constructive feedback.
– Prefer someone with an amiable personality and a willingness/cooperative behavior.
– Prefer one (1) year of appropriate customer service skills and judgement when in contact with patients, the public and staff members.
– Prefer proficiency in use of digital technology.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Hours 5:30am to 1:30pm, Monday thru Friday – 40 hours per week