Job ID: 423981
Category: Customer & Patient Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Clinical Research Center
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Assists clients in finding solutions for their healthcare needs, aligned with programmatic guidelines. Focus on providing resources and education to caregivers as well as increasing health literacy in our community. Serves as a brand advocate for SMHCS.
– Require a Bachelor's degree. High school diploma or equivalent and four (4) years of relevant experience in a health coaching or health related field can substitute for required degree.
– Prefer current Health Coach certification or equivalent.
– Prefer demonstrated computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media.
– Prefer demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Prefer demonstrated interpersonal relations and customer service skills that reflect the standards of SMHCS.
– Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry.
– Prefer demonstrated organizational skills.
– Prefer one (1) year of health coach or wellness program experience.