Director, Organizational Dev
Job ID: 424060
Category: Human Resources
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Human Resources
Facility: Hospital Corporate Division
This leader plans, develops and directs the activities of the Organizational Development & Education department. In this role, the leader sets the tone and models positive leadership behavior, while ensuring department and division projects and responsibilities are completed successfully in support of organizational goals.
– Require a Masters degree in adult education, organizational development, management or related field.
– Require three (3) to five (5) years of experience in instructional design.
– Require three (3) to five (5) years of experience in classroom facilitation within a corporate setting.
– Require four (4) to seven (7) years of experience in both Organizational Development (OD) and Non-Clinical Education related activities (includes OD interventions and leadership development).
– Prefer the ability to maintain decorum under stress with a high level of tact and diplomacy in dealing with clients.
– Prefer the ability to resolve conflict and work in a rapidly changing environment.