Central Distribution Lead
Job ID: 423322
Category: Materials Management Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Supply Chain Operations
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Leads and coordinates the activities of Central Distribution personnel performing shipping, receiving, sorting, controlling, and distribution of supplies and equipment to and from the departments. Provides effective and efficient services to the hospital and ancillary departments and coordinate warehouse inventory in order to reflect accuracy. Supports the Supervisor of Central Distribution-Stores in developing and/or conducting training sessions to keep department personnel up-to-date with hospital changes and developments in the field including taking responsibility within appropriate guidelines, prioritizing duties, teamwork and flexibility.
This is a Team Lead position that also has primary responsibility in managing a perpetual inventory of medical supplies.
– Require three (3) years of materials management or distribution experience.
– Prefer two (2) years previous supervisory experience.
– Prefer previous health care experience.
– Prefer strong functional knowledge of PeopleSoft especially with inventory
– Prefer strong experience with inventory management especially in managing a perpetual inventory
– Prefer demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate complex daily activities.
– Prefer demonstrated basic computer skills including Microsoft office.
– Prefer demonstrated ability to work under pressure and display a confident and professional attitude to staff and the public.
– Prefer demonstrated ability to coordinate a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Primary hours will be Monday through Friday with Rotating Saturday's