Supply Systems Program Support
Job ID: 422187
Category: Materials Management Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Supply Chain Management
Facility: Hospital Corporate Division
Assists in implementing new supply chain systems and maintains and manages current supply chain systems with input from Information Systems (IS). Aligns business requirements to system capabilities and assists with assigned system projects. Acts as a liaison between technical and functional users. Participates with departmental staff and Centralized Purchasing on refining operational processes to maximize system functionality. Proficient in the creation of requisitions and purchase orders. Develops system documentation and develops and teaches functional user training for all Supply Chain Management staff and Hospital end users.
– Require a minimum of one (1) year of systems related experience (preferably in the health care industry).
– Prefer a Bachelors degree in a business or technology related degree.
– Prefer demonstrated functional knowledge of supply chain systems and processes (preferably PeopleSoft knowledge).
– Prefer the ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively.
– Prefer proficiency in the use of microcomputer software and database queries in a Windows environment (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PSQuery, etc.).
– Prefer the proven ability to work as a team member.
– Prefer the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Prefer the ability to take the initiative, work with little supervision, and solve problems independently.
– Prefer proficiency in project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize or re-prioritize a variety of duties.