The #ER Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA’s Standards of Professional Practice.
– Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
– Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
– Require a minimum of one (1) year of emergency RN experience.
– Require completion of Personal Safety Awareness class within sixty (60) days of hire.
– Require Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) upon hire.
– Require PALS upon hire with six (6) months to obtain ENPC certification. Both certifications must be maintained thereafter.
– Require TNCC and NIH certifications within six (6) months of completing department orientation.
Requires 2 years as Registered Nurse (preferable in the hospital setting)
– you will learn via 3 months of intense classroom instruction and precepted clinical time.
– once functioning independently you will be on either a mid or night shift (possible day shift available)
24 month commitment is required
Bachelor of Science Nursing
Apply for immediate consideration: MyHR, www.smh.com, Job #421443. #ER #RN #Interhship #SMH