Patient Safety Attendant PRN
Job ID: 417556
Category: Clinical Support & Procedural
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Patient Safety Attendants
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
To be present for the designated patient either visually or physically in order to observe patient behavior, communicate with and de-escalate patient, and notify nursing personnel if the patient condition changes or requires assistance, as well as, serving as a resource to assist the PCT/MST and nursing staff with basic functions for the designated patient, but does not substitute for the normal staff job scopes.
– Require demonstrated interpersonal skills to provide calm verbal feedback to patients, re-direct behavior, and reinforce safety with patients.
– Require ability to follow oral and written instructions.
– Require ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Require completion of Personal Safety Awareness class within sixty (60) days of hire.
– Require BLS/CPR Certification within (90) days of hire.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
11:00PM-7:30AM; All Work Days; No Rotating Shift; No On Call/Call Back; Yes Weekends