ECG Technician II PRN
Job ID: 417007
Category: Clinical Support & Procedural
Location: Sarasota, FL
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Responsible for the performance and processing of electrocardiographic procedures. Coordinates the workflow of reports. Performs general office duties. Logs and compiles data used for departmental statistics and quality improvement. Provides support for other departments who perform ECG procedures.
– Require CPR certification within ninety (90) days of date of hire.
– Prefer ability to communicate effectively.
– Prefer typing skills of thirty (30) words a minute (WPM).
– Prefer ability to use commonly used computer applications.
– Prefer ability to display a professional attitude and demonstrate expert interpersonal skills.
– Prefer ability to work a flexible schedule and shift priorities.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
Variable shifts including evenings and weekend.