Job ID: 416087
Category: Facilities Management
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Central Transport
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Provides support to all multidisciplinary patent care departments by providing transport service for patients throughout the institution.
– Require CPR certification upon hire, or within ninety (90) days of hire. Certification must be maintained thereafter.
– Require availability for weekends, holidays and other shifts.
– Require ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English.
– Prefer amiable personality and a willing and cooperative attitude.
– Prefer demonstrated use appropriate customer service skills and judgment when in contact with patients, the public, and other staff members.
This is a flexible mid shift job. It includes weekend and holiday coverage as assigned. CPR is required within 90 days of your start date.
Past experience in the medical field is preferred.
ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW: Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, an 829-bed regional medical center, is among the largest public health systems in Florida. With over 5,000 staff, over 900 physicians and 600 volunteers, it is one of Sarasota County’s largest employers. A community hospital founded in 1925, Sarasota Memorial is governed by the nine-member elected Sarasota County Public Hospital Board. It is a full-service health system, with specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer and neuroscience services, as well as a network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs. Sarasota Memorial is the only hospital in Sarasota County providing obstetrical services, pediatrics, Level III neonatal intensive care, and Level II Trauma Center.