Staffing Support Spec PRN
Job ID: 416052
Category: Nursing Services
Location: Sarasota, FL
Department: Nursing Administration
Facility: Sarasota Memorial Hospital
With limited supervision assists in the daily operations of the centralized Staffing/Scheduling Office and participates in support activities for the Nursing Supervisors Office. Collaborates with nursing leadership to maximize staffing efficiencies and to proactively plan to meet the staffing requirements for the upcoming shifts. Assists with the data input and analysis of incoming hospital transfers. Uses computer software for data input and analysis.
– Require four (4) years experience using computer-based programs.
– Prefer demonstrated proficiency in computer use and understanding of computer-based programs. Knowledge of and measurable competency in usage of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
– Prefer ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Prefer ability to work under specific time deadlines with frequent interruptions along with multitasking skills.
– Prefer demonstrated oral/written communication and the ability to provide excellent customer service skills by being able to interact effectively with all levels of personnel within the hospital.
– Prefer experience with API HealthCare Staffing and Scheduling systems and/or staffing and scheduling experience.
– Prefer two (2) years of college education.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
Vairable shift; Yes Rotating Shift; No On Call/Call Back; Yes Weekends